Wednesday, June 14, 2017

MOVE! Jelina


Halluuu fancys,

awesome news from MOVE! are here.
The new pack called Jelina and included 15 high quality dances in a cool and groovy style.
As you know I am a big fan and dance a lot on my platform and I can truly say this is another must have dance pack for everyone who likes to dance in a cool and sexy way. Watching my avi and think I can not decide which one from this pack is my favorite because I love them all soo much. You should really try them out at the Move Manstore and find your favorite or take the awesome fatpack for a discounted price.
One dance costs 300 L but if you buy the full pack you will get it for 2.999L thats mean you SAVE 25%, awesome deal ♥
Below you have a preview and all social media links from Move!
Happy dance ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment